록희

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자제스트온 조회 11회 작성일 2020-08-13 22:47:00 댓글 0

본문

MAMAMOO 마마무 “Egotistic” [MV] Reaction! | IT'S OVER FOR ME

Hey there guys, today I’m back with my reaction to Mamamoo’s “Egotistic” and DAMN I’m dead ☠️

If you guys enjoyed today’s reaction, then please make sure to give the video a like and subscribe to the channel so that you don’t miss out on more Mamamoo reactions! I have them all here for your viewing pleasure

Thanks for tuning in today fam, and I’ll see you in the next one!

~ 록희
SvJe_4 : Love these woman so much, im so happy you like them, they are amazing in every way! Looking forward to see more Mamamoo reactions, its to late to forget about them now believe me..since i started to get to know them i havent been without them at all, i have seen some Mamamoo content everyday for like 2 years now
STAN DREAMCATCHER velove vexia : They vocal
Rudy van Immerzeel : Turnip farm? No no no, Radish farm. Turnips are way to small. Korean radish is way bigger.
Stanning 2 of my favorite GG (Mamamoo and Dreamcatcher). Like it!
MonSomnia : Ah you didn't know about pole dancing Solar lol
William Humes : if you are interrested in MAMAMOO you should start with the pre debut Don't Be Happy and do all the videos in order. You also should watch the AOA Queendom version of this song. Queendom is a television show and many reactions to it have brought trouble but you should watch it anyway.
SoWiT : Have you seen/listened to Mamamoo Immortal songs medley? If not you know what to do. :))
SKIMO Denise : They’re the REAL definition of QUEENS- (or was it KWEENS..?? you choose) if not, come fight me. Periodt.
bladimir vasquez carmona : Mamamoo is really uniq and they are really diferents to other girl groups. Please react to more of them
LKTV 록희TV : no one:
not a single soul:

SOLAR: pole dances

DREAMCATCHER 드림캐쳐 “BOCA Dance Preview” REACTION! | HOLY SHIT 16 SECONDS IS NOT ENOOOUUUGH

I...have...NO WORDS.

If you guys enjoyed today’s reaction, then please make sure to give the video a like and subscribe to the channel so that you don’t miss out on more of my daily Dreamcatcher reactions! I have them all here for your viewing pleasure in this huge playlist!

Thanks for tuning in today fam, and I’ll see you in the next one!

~ 록희
Mylittleone : Can't wait for the full version
Alisha Aurella : we have to stream the mv so they release the dance practice early lol ^•^

also can't move on from the screenshot i saw earlier of this hahahaha somewhere near 0:46 yoohyeon looks like she's pinching her nose
Black3ight : Kinda sad they are dropping on the same day as Itzy though. Itzy got to promote on Weekly Idol, was hoping for DC to be on there. Hopefully they are returning to Fact In Star! They have been there several times, and now with Yves as host, if they don't show up there imma be sad. DC have only been featured shortly on Weekly Idol before except for Siyeon, who was there with Heejin and Kei one time. Also chances for winning against Itzy are slim. Cause you know, elitist group. But somehow I think it doesn't matter who DC go up against, the industry will block them regardless, as they always have. It seems like Happyface should just focus on touring as korea don't give a shit. DC should promote properly in Japan. Breaking Out and especially Endless Night would go off if they actually promoted them in Japan.
김태경 : 짧따
CutleryWonder : Handong! As much as enjoy the other members it's gutting to know Dongie can't be a part of this

Here's hoping for a first win but even if not, they're still awesome.
QUEEN SUA : If u slow down the vid, towards the end one of the backup dancers is holding some type of prop. (It looks like a flag or umbrella to me)
This comment not sponsored by Raid Shadow Legends : Boca is spanish for 'mouth' lol, Jiu was making a mouth with her hands
정승유 : 너무 짧아 ㅠ
Safwankp9 : love it how they visualize their title in their choreo like that clamshell u mentioned seems to mimic a mouth and on scream that devil eyes gesture...dopee
coline picaud-coulon : SOTY ALREADY

STRAY KIDS (스트레이 키즈) "Victory Song" & "My Pace" [DANCE PRACTICES] Reactions! | BYE IM GONE

Come join our little stay discord! We nerd out about Stray Kids and have so much fun! Its literally a circus https://discord.gg/x2aJkXa

Hey y'all, today I'm back with a death wish! And that's exactly what I got lmao Stray Kids, as usual...messing me up

If you guys enjoyed this reaction, then make sure to not only like the video, but subscribe to the channel too so that you dont miss any more of my Stray Kids reactions! Speaking of, here is a massive playlist of all of mine for you to binge! https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLdcnEEL5Jkovk649vnZChMoRNuaP-byU2

If you'd like to support the channel on Patreon as well, then feel free to head on over to https://www.patreon.com/lktv ! If not, then that's all good! Keep an eye out for some free content on there and some exclusive stuff soon if you'd like to be a member ❤️

Thanks for the love fam, and I'll see you in the next one!

Tags:

#StrayKids #SKZ
LKTV 록희TV : Come join our little stay discord! We nerd out about Stray Kids and have so much fun! Its literally a circus https://discord.gg/x2aJkXa
Hodaya Saadon : i wish i could sing like u in korean :)
Terry Kang : STAY HYDRATED, TAKE A SIP OF WATER WHENEVER HE SAID "OH MY GOD".
Honeyplum : I think you have to be my favorite Kpop- Centered Reaction Channel
Scarlett Is a goner : Woojin picks up Felix and flips him
Cam C. : yeees woojin (i believe woojin?) flips felix around in victory song, but i don't think i've ever seen a reactor noticing it! i knew i could trust you lachie Dx
You can see it in the performance version too, but it's so fast and the background is blurry because the focus is on changbin so it's pretty hard to see :(
My favorite part about the my pace practice is listening to their steps and claps, so loud and in sync, it's so satisfying
This was like half of a My Pace cover claps we're gettin there :P
Katherine Thompson : 7:57 - 8:20 that's why that whole part, the rap and the dance is soooooo iconic:))
Hanis Rafi : You should react to skz akward silent and get cool dance practice.. It so creative and absolutely cutest dance ever!!!
Rouge Rain : My favorite part of dance practices is when you can hear their stomps and their shoes squeak. It's really satisfying when they stomp in sync!
Анастасия Саблина : Felix

#록희

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 1,021건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © isleofaxholme.net. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz